WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The following information may be collected from you to facilitate the purchase and usage of our services:
Any information relating to an identifiable natural person including common identifiers such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and any other information that is so categorized by applicable laws.
This may include:
- name, email address that you may provide when you choose to reach out to us using the ‘Contact Us’ form on the website;
- information that one would usually include in a resume, including name, contact details including e-mail address and mobile number, work experience, educational qualifications, data relating to your current and past remuneration or salary, a copy of your resume, etc.
- Cookies: A "Cookie" is a simple text file containing information placed on a computer or other device by a website whose contents only that website will be able to retrieve or read. It allows a website to operate optimally and remember things such as your preferences.
- Ensuring that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- information about the services that you use and how you use them, including log information and location information, when you are a user of the services through the website.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will only use your personal data in a fair and reasonable manner, and where we have a lawful reason to do so.
Our use of your personal data depends on the purpose for which you interact with us. We may process your Personal Information for the following purposes.
Delivery of Services & Communication:
- Providing our services to you including to send you job alerts, recommended jobs etc.;
- Sending you information about our services for marketing purposes and promotions;
- Providing customer support.
Internal Business Use:
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
- Improving our website and its content to provide better features and services.
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our services.
- Preventing, detecting, investigating and taking action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of CRESCOHR’s internal policies in any jurisdiction.
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE:
CRESCOHR does not sell, disclose, transfer or share your Personal Information with others except with:
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as and when required by law, when it is necessary for compliance with any legal summons, notices, orders, enquiries by law enforcement officials/ quasi-judicial authorities; to enforce or apply our agreements; in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of CrescoHR, our Clients, or others.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of CRESCOHR’s business assets we may disclose Personal Information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- Third party service providers and marketing partners that CRESCOHR engages to:
a) provide services over the Platform on CRESCOHR’s behalf;
b) maintain the Platform and mailing lists; or
c) communicate with you on CRESCOHR’s behalf about its services.
CRESCOHR will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect your Personal Information and are also subject to appropriate confidentiality / non-disclosure obligations.
YOUR RIGHT TO WITHHOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are always in control of your information and are under no compulsion to disclose your personal information. If you don’t want us to send you details of our services, we will respect your wishes. However, please bear in mind that if you don’t give us certain key personal information, you will be unable to optimally avail of our services.
SECURITY MEASURES AND SAFEGUARDS:
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. We limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and are bound by contractual confidentiality obligations and may be liable to face disciplinary action or termination for failure to meet these obligations.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT:
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your data, at any time.
To withdraw your consent for our use of your personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a request for deletion of your data from our systems. Although, deletion of Data is subject to reasonable limitations and such withdrawal of consent to use your data may limit our ability to provide the best possible services to you.
To withdraw your consent to receiving promotional emails from our end, please speak with a member of our team or use the unsubscribe function in any e-mail we send.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it. Provided that, in the case of certain kinds of data we will retain it for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
We may also need to keep it for other purposes including for satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with the terms of our Data Retention Policy.
REVIEWING YOUR INFORMATION:
You can directly approach us to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data by contacting our Support team at email@example.com
It is also important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Therefore, please keep us updated of changes in your personal information by communicating the same to our team.
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us.
CrescoHR may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Any grievance relating to illegal use, abuse, or complaint regarding your information related to our services may be reported to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please call, write, or email us at the following address:
E- Mail: email@example.com
Postal Address: CrescoHR Private Limited
2nd Floor, Office No. 5, ‘B’ Wing
Destination Center, Magarpatta City
Hadapsar, Pune – 411 013
Maharashtra – 411 013